Consumer Feedback

To help us improve our service and ensure we meet your expectations, please take a moment to share your thoughts with us.

Consumer feedback is a way for you to tell us about your experience with Mallee Track Health and Community Service. You can pass on a compliment, give us suggestions for service improvement or let us know about any concerns/complaints you have by completing the form below.

If you wish to make a complaint or suggestion, please write to Nadiene Lynch, Complaints Management, by printing and completing the Consumer Complaint Feedback Form. Upon completion please post in locked complaints box at any MTHCS facility, or post to Nadiene Lynch, Complaints Management, P.O. Box 130, Ouyen Vic 3490.

Any problem is usually best solved at the point of service in the hospital. However, if you are not satisfied with the response to your complaint or you wish to take your concerns further, please contact the Office of Health Complaints Commissioner.

Health Complaints Commissioner
Phone: 1300 582 113
Postal: Level 26, 570 Bourke Street Melbourne VIC 3000

Consumer Feedback Form

Was this page helpful?

No Yes
Thank you for your feedback. Loading animation

Your feedback about this content is important and helps us improve our service.

How can we improve this page?
How was this content helpful?